Friday, April 3, 2020
The Ingleside Hotel
Download the brochure here!
The WSO Conference will be the ultimate stage to promote your product, service or message to an enthusiastic audience of Orthodontists. There are a variety of options for participation and your involvement shows your organization’s commitment to the highest standards of oral healthcare and to the importance of continued education for those who provide this important dental care across the state.
Featuring Dr. Bart Iwasiuk
"Aligner Correction of Malocclusions in all Dimensions: Crowding and Spacing,
Deepbite and Openbite, Class II and Class III"
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONFERENCE:
Gold Sponsor - Only 2 Spots Available at $3000
- Introduction of Representatives during Session Address.
- Option to place promotional items or literature for your company for each attendee in session room.
- Logo inclusion in the conference slide show.
- Exhibit Display in expo hall ($1000 value!) as well as all "Exhibit Display" benefits listed below.
- Company listing in event program.
- Name badges with sponsor recognition ribbons.
- Conference attendee mailing labels.
Exhibit Display - Space is Limited! $1000
- Display includes an 8'X30" skirted table and two chairs
- Non-competitive exhibit viewing times
- Roster of attendees provided onsite to each vendor upon arrival at the conference
- Complimentary meals and refreshments during exhibit hours (Friday lunch included).
- Booth electricity available for an additional $50.
Exhibit materials may be shipped to Ingleside Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072. Phone number for The Ingleside Hotel is 800-247-6640. Shipments should be clearly marked. Indicate the packages are for the WSO Spring Conference and your company's name. Shipments will not be accepted earlier than THREE working days prior to your arrival date. Coordination and handling fees related to shipping of exhibit materials to and from the conference are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Please note: the exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the hotel premises and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the hotel, its agents, servants and employees form any and all such losses, damages and claims.
For request letters and W9 forms, contact the WSO office at 920.560.5626 or email@example.com.
Friday, April 3 | 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
All vendors will be invited to the general session room and given the opportunity to introduce themselves to all attendees and share information about their products/services. Each company will be given 2-3 minutes to present and encourage attendees to visit their booth! Don't miss this great opportunity.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The deadline to register is March 13, 2020 to be included in print materials.
- Cancellations received on or before March 13, 2020 will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after this date or for no-shows.
Contact The Ingleside Hotel by phone at 1-800-247-6640 to reserve your room today! Indicate you are booking as part of group block for the WI Society of Orthodontists. The hotel has limited number of rooms available so make your reservations today!
Room Rates: $119/night
Reservation deadline: March 3, 2020
The Ingleside Hotel
2810 Golf Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
If you have questions regarding the WSO Conference, please contact the WSO office at 920-560-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.